| He was so excited to see this giant teddy bear cub. I feel like he was saying, "I love Teddy!" |
A couple weekends ago, Nani and Tricia Masi came to visit, and we enjoyed a beautiful day outdoors at the Teddy Bear Park in Highland Park. It is a scenic park that runs along Turtle Creek with three giant teddy bear sculptures, a Mama and two cubs, located at the other end of a quaint wooden bridge that crosses the creek. The mansions of Highland Park line the creek, and it is a picturesque hidden gem in the city of Dallas. I stumbled upon this place while reading one of Dallas' Children magazines ages ago and was excited to finally take the family there, especially since Arjun loves, loves, loves teddy bears! I am hoping to take his one year old pictures there too one of these days with all the homemade decor I made for his first birthday party.
As evidenced by the pictures and video, Arjun of course loved the park and teddy bear sculptures, and I'm sure he looks forward to going back again soon! He is such a cute little bear himself!
After enjoying the sculptures, the boys played with the dogs at the park and tossed the football around with Daddy and Tanya Masi. After Nani and Tricia Masi left to go back to Houston, the rest of us stopped by Highland Village to eat some yummy Italian food and pizza on the patio at Patrizio's. This is where we discovered Arjun's love for pizza as well!





Wow, that park looks sooo cute! You guys have found some awesome places in Dallas...can't wait to visit again. We'll need at least a week to see everything!
ReplyDeleteYes, Dallas definitely has some great places for kids. We got lucky with the weather in January and explored quite a few outdoor places. I had been wanting to take Arjun here since he was 4 months! We can't wait for you guys to come visit again so we can venture out together! :)
ReplyDelete