One of my favorite hobbies is baking, and what better way to enjoy my favorite hobby than to do it with my son! I'm so lucky that Krish enjoys baking with me, and I take advantage of it while I can. Who knows when/if he will grow out of this interest!
I also really enjoy preparing the themes for the boys' birthday parties, and what's even better is that Krish likes to get involved! Therefore, I had to have him help me make the special Dallas Cowboys cookie pops we were going to make for all his friends at his party. We had so much fun baking together, and I cherish these moments dearly! I hope they are just as great memories for him as they are for me!
 |
| Measuring the flour for our sugar cookie recipe. |
 |
| Pouring the flour into the bowl. |
 |
| He's so enthusiastic and into it! I love it! |
 |
| Stirring the dry ingredients together. |
 |
| Adding the butter. Helping every step of the way! |
 |
| Dallas Cowboys stars cookie pops before they go in the oven! |
 |
| The final product displayed at the party! |
 |
| Enjoying his hard earned cookie pop! |
Those turned out so beautifully! Great work Mommy and Krish!
ReplyDelete