Thank You Krishna Kaki and Vivek Kaka for my Elephant!
Arjun loves the baby blue elephant that Krishna Kaki and Vivek Kaka sent for him when he was born! It has his name and birthday on his ears, and Arjun loves playing with him! He has loved playing with him since he was 8 months old, but since an earlier video was unfortunately lost, I just recently recaptured one of Arjun playing with him in his room. Thank you Krishna Kaki and Vivek Kaka for the memorable keepsake gift! It is such a great way to remember you by, and it couldn't be more perfect for Arjun!
Awww, how sweet!! I had no idea when I ordered it that it would be so big! I'm so glad that he likes it :) I can't believe I haven't even met him yet...I need to see you guys!!
Awww, how sweet!! I had no idea when I ordered it that it would be so big! I'm so glad that he likes it :) I can't believe I haven't even met him yet...I need to see you guys!!
ReplyDelete