Our Wedding Anniversary Counter

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Arjun's First Haircut!

After Arjun turned one in November, he got his very first haircut on December 10th!  Although he thoroughly enjoyed the experience, I was not ready for this at all!  His hair had been growing long with his bangs covering his eyes for over a month, but I was so sad to see my baby's little locks being trimmed for the very first time.


The "Before" Pictures




My sweet baby's first haircut!


He loved it!

All Done! The "After" Picture


Enjoying the Fire Truck Seat!

I think his haircut signified the end of the infancy chapter in his life and in ours.  We enjoyed his infancy so much, and I'm pretty sure he is our last baby.  I made sure to soak in every second of his babyhood, but it's still so hard to see your baby grow up!  He is definitely not a little baby anymore.  Now that he is almost 14 months, he is toddling and exploring around the house like a teeny, tiny tot!  Just like his older brother, he is a bundle of energy and won't sit still for even a second!  He is as curious as ever and wants to explore and study everything around him!  When I say study, I mean observe, ponder, and put in his mouth!  He is just as cute as Krish was at this age, but we're definitely in a different chapter from babyhood now.  I'm excited to see what this new chapter has in store for us, and I'm enjoying every second of it as well!




1 comment:

  1. Awww, I so remember how hard it was for us to give up Keshav's ponytail :) Arjun looks very handsome with his new do!

    ReplyDelete