Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Anticipating the Arrival of the Newest Member of our Family!
In anticipation of the arrival of the newest addition to our family, we recently had studio shots taken of all of us and the pregnancy. We are all so excited to meet the baby of our family! Krish is also so proud to be a big brother and kisses Mommy's tummy daily to say hi to the little one. He also sings him "baby nursery rhymes" including Rock a Bye Baby and Hush Little Baby all the time. It's the sweetest thing I've ever heard and seen! I love both my little guys so much, and I'm the luckiest Mommy in the world to have two such adorable sweethearts in my life. I can't wait to see our newest baby boy and hold him in my arms and hug him and kiss him! Just like his brother, he is already the most precious thing to me. Our whole family is eagerly awaiting his arrival and is extremely excited that he is giving us another life to love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Reema, these pictures look so great! You have never looked better! You all look so happy and radiant :) Krish looks like such a big boy too! I can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDelete