We even took Krish back to our old neighborhood park that he and I frequented almost daily. He thoroughly enjoyed playing there again, but it was sad for Neil and I to see that he really didn't remember anything about it or our old home. Unfortunately or fortunately, kids' long-term memories just don't develop till later.
Sugar Loaf Park
After visiting our old home, we were lucky enough to get some play dates in with our old SMMC (San Mateo Mothers Club) Sugar Babies friends! It was so great seeing everyone again, catching up with my mom friends, and hanging out and bonding like old times. I've definitely been missing my old friends! Unfortunately again, it looked like Krish didn't remember his old buddies, but of course he had a blast playing with everyone as usual!




Oh my gosh, I'm getting teary-eyed just looking at these pics of your old place! We must have come there like 3-4 times a week for the whole year, so it was like a second home for us as well! So glad you had a nice visit back...we miss the bay so much!
ReplyDelete