Friday, March 28, 2014
Arjun's Favorite Song!
Arjun's favorite song is still "Happy Birthday" and has been for at least a month! He always sings it first thing in the morning when he wakes up and is in a good mood. He has gotten so good at it too! He sings all the lines in such perfect tune, and it is so sweet to hear him sing the high notes in the third line as well! He also pretends to blow at the candle at the end of the song too. It is all so incredibly cute! I just heard him singing it again this morning and had to post this video Daddy caught of him last weekend. He can't say many more words than Mama, Dada, ball, cracker, hi, Ba, Daddy, and yummy, but he sure can sing the words to "Happy Birthday"! I bet he can't wait to celebrate the next family member's birthday with a real cake and candles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW.. A star is born in the Shah family.. I listened it many times but could not believe that Arjun can sing at this age. We will have to ask him to perform in Hali foi's wedding now.........Dada fuva & dadi Foi from New Orleans
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! What a cutie pie! I can't believe he can sing that so well already!! Please please come to Keshav's 3rd birthday party in May so you can sing to him!
ReplyDeleteIt's April, and Arjun is still rocking his Santa PJs. Always Christmas in the Shah household. :)
ReplyDelete