Our Wedding Anniversary Counter

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Krish playing with his best buddy Sidharth!



Yesterday, Krish's best friend from school, Sidharth, came over to play!  Krish actually acknowledges him as his best friend (usually he says everybody and everything is his favorite - he is so diplomatic and an equal opportunist!) and they love playing together!  It is so cute, and it's the first time I have ever seen Krish play directly with another toddler.  They have a lot in common too.  They both love playing with cars and the Disney Cars characters, and at school I have seen them hold hands on the playground, chase after each other and follow each other around!  It is seriously so stinkin' cute!

By the time I realized how good of friends they had become, Sidharth stopped school to go on a three month trip to India with his family.  I was so sad for Krish!  Sidharth was his buddy at school who he would always talk about.  Whenever I asked him who he played with at school that day, he would say, "Oh, Sidharth! Just Sidharth."  I know he missed Sidharth at school, but luckily, I bumped into his mom in front of our house and learned that they lived right on our street about ten houses down!  Additionally, they were still in town for a couple weeks before their trip.  I was so excited for Krish and so was he when I told him!  Ever since then, we have been getting together with Sidharth and his brother Rohan at least twice a week before they leave.  I'm so happy for them and love watching them play together!  It is so sweet, pure and innocent and amazing to see.  We will definitely miss Sidharth and his family over the summer but are really looking forward to being back in class together in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment