Krish loves to sit on the counters in the kitchen while I am in there cooking or cleaning. He loves to play with the different fruit and vegetables that are sitting in the mixing bowls, and he loves to play with the plastic serving spoons and spatulas. He just bangs on the counters with the spoons or puts them in his mouth. He is discovering so much right now! Here, Krish is playing with a plastic spatula and mixing bowl while I am making chocolate-chip pancakes for breakfast. He is such a great joy to have in the kitchen while cooking! Hopefully one day this will translate into help in the kitchen too...
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Krishy Helping Mommy in the Kitchen
Krish loves to sit on the counters in the kitchen while I am in there cooking or cleaning. He loves to play with the different fruit and vegetables that are sitting in the mixing bowls, and he loves to play with the plastic serving spoons and spatulas. He just bangs on the counters with the spoons or puts them in his mouth. He is discovering so much right now! Here, Krish is playing with a plastic spatula and mixing bowl while I am making chocolate-chip pancakes for breakfast. He is such a great joy to have in the kitchen while cooking! Hopefully one day this will translate into help in the kitchen too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHii...this is adorable...I think Krish is gonna make a good future cook Reema. Give him my love. :)
ReplyDelete