Our Wedding Anniversary Counter

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Off to Trader Joe's


For those of you who know me very well, you know I couldn't wait to be a regular shopper at Trader Joe's. Well, that dream has finally come true! Now that we're in California, grocery shopping at Trader Joe's is a once-a-week outing.

However, unlike my childhood visions, I am not doing these grocery errands alone. I now have Krish with me, and boy, is he a head-turner! Today, Krish sat upright in the grocery cart for the very first time and he loved it! He attracted so much attention too. Almost every person we walked by in the store stopped to talk to him and admire him. One sweet woman even bumped into us several times to play with him! It was sweet and amusing, to say the least. All in all, it was a delightful experience, and Krish seemed to be having a ball!

2 comments: