In addition to loving the actual act of baking with Momma, he loves our KitchenAid stand mixer obsessively, and all baked goods and sweets ranging from brownies, cookies, and cake to doughnuts!
One of Daddy's favorite bonding activities with Arjun is taking him out for doughnuts on Saturday mornings. Despite Momma's protests, they have actually kept up with this tradition on and off for several months now. I want to say it started back in January of this year when we discovered Arjun's love for the gooey, yummy treats! His favorite are chocolate iced doughnuts with rainbow sprinkles. He especially loves the sprinkles!
Here is an early video from January when we first discovered Arjun's love for doughnuts!
His love for sprinkles has even spread to sprinkled cookies! Here is a video from this past July.

I hope someday Arjun appreciates how much trouble I get in from his mommy in order to provide him with sprinkled donuts
ReplyDelete