Since the past few weeks he has been able to identify every letter at one point or another. This usually happens when I'm reading to him before bedtime and nap time so I have yet to catch a video of it. However, we did manage to get a playful video of him playing with his alphabet blocks and naming almost every letter correctly!
Thursday, July 3, 2014
Arjun and the Alphabet!
Arjun absolutely loves the alphabet: singing it, playing with letters, naming letters, reading books about letters. Anything to do with the alphabet is, by far, his favorite daily activity! His favorite alphabet books are Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, The Alphabet Book, and Dr. Seuss' ABC. He also loves playing with his bath letters, his magnetic letters on the dry erase board easel, and his alphabet blocks.
Since the past few weeks he has been able to identify every letter at one point or another. This usually happens when I'm reading to him before bedtime and nap time so I have yet to catch a video of it. However, we did manage to get a playful video of him playing with his alphabet blocks and naming almost every letter correctly!
Since the past few weeks he has been able to identify every letter at one point or another. This usually happens when I'm reading to him before bedtime and nap time so I have yet to catch a video of it. However, we did manage to get a playful video of him playing with his alphabet blocks and naming almost every letter correctly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment