Our Wedding Anniversary Counter

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Arjun Loves his Teddy Bears!



Over the past few months we have discovered how much Arjun loves his teddy bears!  Therefore, we have decided to celebrate his upcoming first birthday as a teddy bear picnic birthday party at our neighborhood park!  We are very excited about this major milestone event in Arjun's life, but I can't believe how quickly he has grown up!  I can't believe he will be one year old in a little over a month!  We are actually celebrating his birthday this Saturday with all our friends and family so stay tuned for more posts about it.





2 comments:

  1. Arjun is SOOO photogenic! Wish we could come to his birthday party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so much joy to watch Arjun start smiling at Teddy Bear's "I love you". We all wish Arjun a very happy first b'day! We were planning to attend however I got sick after coming back from China trip and currently taking three prescription medicines. We will see him in November ( twice)! I can see Arjun makes mom and dad very happy.

    ReplyDelete