Our Wedding Anniversary Counter

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall Fun at the Arboretum!


Happy October!  Krish and I rang in this year's autumn season at the Dallas Arboretum with our Texas TOTS buddies!  The Arboretum is so beautiful this time of year and is a wonderful place for great photo opportunities.  Not to mention, Krish and the rest of the tots loved seeing all the different colored pumpkins of various sizes.




Krish also loved playing in the petting zoo as usual!  He pet and brushed the fur of the goats, sheep and donkey.  He also saw chickens, and his favorite animal was the little bunny rabbit!
He was so excited to see the goats!

"Oh Mama look, a sheep!"

"I like the rabbit"

Brushing the goats' fur

2 comments:

  1. That looks so beautiful! We totally should have gone there...well, this just means we'll have to come back around Halloween time next year and get some pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I knew you guys would like this place. It is all about the photo ops! And I don't know if it was going on in September, but in October, they have Mommy and Me Mondays where there is a petting zoo, face painting, kids crafts and kinder music! We had to leave early this past Monday, but I got a membership and we're going to go again to play and enjoy the festivities! It is also very pretty in the spring with all the tulips, so think about that time of year as well :)

      You also wouldn't believe that after you left, we had a cold front come in on Friday with 60 degree weather! Of course it's back to 90 now, so...that's TX for you!

      Delete