Bouncing Baby Boy!!!!
Well, everybody said it would be a girl...the pregnancy symptoms were so different from the last pregnancy that it had to be a girl. Not quite so!!! The Shah family is stoked to announce that Krish will soon have a little, baby brother to make mischief with all over the place! Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more excited and can't wait to invite our little guy into the world on November 25, 2012 in DALLAS, TEXAS!!!
That's right, we're moving back to the Big D in August 2012! :)


We are excited, looking forward to his arrival
ReplyDeleteLove
YAYY!! How exciting!!! I totallyyyy knew it!
ReplyDeleteThank you both! Tanya, how did you know?!
ReplyDeleteI know you always predicted 2 boys from the beginning :)
ReplyDeleteYayyy for boys!!! Krish is going to love having a baby brother! He was so great with Keshav...we are so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Krishna!! We are very, very excited!!! We thought about how much fun he had with Keshav when we found out! I think our little boys are going to be very naughty together!!
DeleteAwesome, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to have all of you back in Dallas. Can you say, game night...!
ReplyDelete-Nikhil
Thanks Nikhil!! We can't wait to be back and see you guys!! Game nights will be back in full swing! :)
DeleteCongrats!! I wish I could have spent more time with you guys in Houston...silly med school lol...but can't wait to see you guys and the new one in Dallas soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks Halie!! We missed you here! We will definitely have to try to get together before we move back, otherwise there is always Dallas! :) Hope all is well in school! We know how busy it is!
Delete